Automatic 6 Colors 1000mm Gravurel Printing Machine
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50,000 US $7,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||to Be Packed in Wooden Case, Then in Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ASBY-1000
- Plate: Lithography Printing
- Color & Page: Multi-Colour Printing Press
- Printing Interface: 1000Base-T
- System Supported: Windowsxp32
- Port: Ningbo/Wenzhou
- Gross Power: 30kw
- Anilox (Ceramic Is Optional): Special for Non Woven Fabric
- Drying Methods: Electric Control
- Landing Version of The System: Pneumatic
- Specification: WQ
- HS Code: 8443140000
- Type: Ink Jet
- Structure: Rotary Letterpress
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Printing Speed: 7.5CPI
- Delivery Time: Within 1 Month After 30% Deposit
- Dimensions(L*W*H): 2.5*2.6*2.4m
- Registration Accuracy: L=0.05-0.15 T=0.15-0.2
- Winding and Rewinding Paper Core: 3"-6"
- Big Blower: 1.5kw*2
- Trademark: WANQUN
- Origin: China
1. Adopt the anilox roller to spread ink.
2. Unwinding and rewinding are controlled by magnetism power brake, clutch. (or by automatic tension controller of mitsubishi, made in Japan).
3. Printing unit adopt 360 for registration.
4. Printing unit have one infrared to dry the device group each.
5. The rubber roller can break away from automatically while parking, and running at a low speed, in order to avoid water being black to be dry.
6. The main motor is adopted the import stepless regulation of frequency conversion.
7. Unwinding, printing, varnishing, IR drying, laminating and rewinding can be finished in one process, this kind of printing machine is best for each printing companies to print on adhesive-paper labels
|Flexo printing machine Printing color||4-8|
|Landing version of the system||pneumatic|
|The maximum mechanical speed||120m/min|
|The maximum printing speed||80-150m/min|
|Anilox (ceramic is optional)||Special for Non woven fabric|
|Registration accuracy||L=0.05-0.15 T=0.15-0.2|
|Unwinding roll diameter||600mm|
|Winding and rewinding paper core||3" -6"|
|Drying methods||Electric control|